Attack Damage55.536 ( + 2.7 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP488 ( + 87 )
HP Regeneration7 ( + 0.55 )
Armor19.04 ( + 3 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana385 ( + 20 )
Mana Regenration8 ( + 0.8 )
Gain Movement Speed while near allied towers and turrets deployed by Heimerdinger.
H-28G Evolution Turret
- Cost: 20 Mana and Turret Kit
- Range: 350
Heimerdinger lays down a rapid-fire cannon turret equipped with a secondary pass-through beam attack (turrets deal half damage to towers).
Places a Turret. Turret attacks prioritize Heimerdinger's targets and enemies attacking Heimerdinger. Turrets shut down if Heimerdinger moves far away. Heimerdinger generates a Turret Kit every 0 seconds and can hold 3 Kits at once.
H-28G Evolution Turret StatsHealth: NaN (+0)Attack - Cannon: 6/9/12/15/18 (+30% Ability Power) Magic Damage.
Attack - Beam: 40/60/80/100/120 (+55% Ability Power) Magic Damage every 90 seconds.
Maximum Turrets Placed: 3
- Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana
- Range: 1325
Heimerdinger fires long-range rockets that converge on his cursor.
Unleashes a barrage of 5 rockets that converge towards the cursor and fan out past it. Rockets deal 60/90/120/150/180 (+45% Ability Power) Magic Damage.
Additional rocket hits deal reduced damage:Champions and Monsters:
12/18/24/30/36 (+12% Ability Power) Magic Damage, max 108/162/216/270/324 (+93) total damageMinions: 60% of base damageRocket hits against champions charge nearby turret beam attacks.
CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade
- Cost: 85 Mana
- Range: 970
Heimerdinger lobs a grenade at a location, dealing damage to enemy units, as well as stunning anyone directly hit and slowing surrounding units.
Hurls a grenade that deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% Ability Power) Magic Damage to enemies and slows their Movement Speed by 35% for 2 seconds. Enemies in the center of the blast are also stunned for 1.25 seconds.Hitting a champion fully charges nearby turret beams.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 1
Heimerdinger invents an upgrade, causing his next spell to have increased effects.
Makes Heimerdinger's next ability free and gives it bonus effects. Reactivate to cancel.
H-28Q Apex Turret: Places a Turret for 8 seconds that deals 80/100/120 (+30% Ability Power) Magic Damage with its cannon and 100/140/180 (+70% Ability Power) Magic Damage with its beam. It has splash damage, immunity to disables, its attacks slow by 25% for 2 seconds and it doesn't count toward the Turret limit.
Hextech Rocket Swarm: Fires 4 waves of rockets that each deal 135/180/225 (+0) Magic Damage. Champions and Monsters hit by multiple rockets take reduced damage, max 500/690/865 (+183).
CH-3X Lightning Grenade: Throws a bouncing grenade that discharges three times, dealing null (+60) Magic Damage. Both the stun and slow areas are larger and the slow is improved to 80%.
Heimerdinger Ally Tips
- Turret placement can be a deciding factor in a battle. Against most enemies turrets are best when they can support each other, but if the enemy has a lot of area of effect damage your turrets can be destroyed quickly. Placing turrets in brush can lead to a surprise attack in your favor.
- The success of Electron Storm Grenade is very important to Heimerdinger's survival. The slow and stun both are capable of keeping enemies in place long enough to punish them, but it is also the first line of defense against a surprise attack.
- Spreading out Hextech Micro-Rockets leads to more reliable damage and more efficiency against multiple targets, but focusing it creates the biggest impact.
- Strong against:
Heimerdinger Enemy Tips
- It's better to destroy all of Heimerdinger's turrets at once with the help of creeps than to fight them one at a time.
- Be wary of Heimerdinger's Upgrade!!!, as he can use it to find an answer to most trouble he gets into. Once his ultimate is down, go in for the kill!
- Counter for Heimerdinger: