Attack Damage53.04 ( + 3 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP594 ( + 95 )
HP Regeneration7.5 ( + 0.85 )
Armor31 ( + 3.6 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana372 ( + 20 )
Mana Regenration8 ( + 0.8 )
Every third strike restores mana and cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage. Every spell cast grants attack speed for the next 3 attacks.
- Cost: 55 Mana
- Range: 900
Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy that deals damage in an arc before exploding. Afflicts enemies struck with the Moonlight debuff, revealing them if they are not stealthed.
Unleashes a bolt of lunar energy in an arc dealing 60/95/130/165/200 (+70% Ability Power) magic damage.Afflicts enemies struck with Moonlight, revealing them if they are not stealthed for 3 seconds.
- Cost: 40/55/70/85/100 Mana
- Range: 800
Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. If her third sphere detonates, the shield gains additional strength.
Creates three orbiting spheres that explode on contact with enemies dealing 22/34/46/58/70 (+20% Ability Power) magic damage. Lasts 5 seconds.Grants a temporary shield that absorbs 40/55/70/85/100 (+30% Ability Power) damage. If the third sphere detonates, the shield increases by 40/55/70/85/100 (+30% Ability Power).
- Cost: 70 Mana
- Range: 450
Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies. Passively grants Diana attack speed after spell casts.
Passive: Increases the attack speed gained from Moonsilver Blade to 50/60/70/80/90%.
Active: Reveals and draws in all nearby enemies and then slows them by 35/40/45/50/55% for 2 seconds.
- Cost: 50/65/80 Mana
- Range: 825
Diana dashes to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.
Becomes the living embodiment of the vengeful moon, dashing to an enemy and dealing 100/160/220 (+60% Ability Power) magic damage.Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to dash to an enemy afflicted with Moonlight. All other enemies will have the Moonlight debuff removed regardless of whether they were the target of Lunar Rush.
Diana Ally Tips
- Landing Crescent Strike is critically important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Consider when to cast Lunar Rush without Moonlight and when to wait for another Crescent Strike.
- Use Moonfall and Lunar Rush to stay on targets and activate Moonsilver Blade for extra damage.
- Strong against:
Diana Enemy Tips
- Dodge Crescent Strike, or move to safety if you are affected by Moonlight.
- Pale Cascade orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses Lunar Rush without Moonlight, but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.
- Counter for Diana: