Attack Damage68 ( + 3.1 )
Attack Speed0.668 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP588 ( + 95 )
HP Regeneration8.5 ( + 0.75 )
Armor30 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance39 ( + 1.25 )
Mana377.2 ( + 37 )
Mana Regenration7.6 ( + 0.8 )
Talon's spells Wound champions and epic monsters, stacking up to 3 times. When Talon attacks a champion with 3 stacks of Wound, they bleed for heavy damage over time.
- Cost: 30 Mana
- Range: 575
Talon stabs the target unit. If they are within melee range, this attack deals critical damage. If they are outside melee range, Talon will leap at his target before stabbing them. Talon refunds some health and cooldown if this ability kills the target.
Talon leaps to target and deals 65/90/115/140/165 (+110% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage. If cast from melee range, Talon does not leap but instead critically strikes, dealing % damage (0).When Noxian Diplomacy kills a unit, Talon regains 0 health and refunds 50% of its cooldown.
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 Mana
- Range: 650
Talon sends out a volley of daggers that then return back to him, dealing physical damage every time it passes through an enemy. The returning blades deal bonus damage and slow units hit.
Talon tosses a volley of blades, dealing 50/65/80/95/110 (+0) physical damage to units hit and returning to him after a delay.On their way back to Talon, the blades deal 70/85/100/115/130 (+60% bonus Attack Damage) additional damage and slow the enemy by 40/45/50/55/60% for 1 second.
- Cost: No cost
- Range: 725
Talon vaults over any terrain or structure, up to a max distance. This ability has a low cooldown, but puts the used terrain on a long cooldown.
Talon vaults up to 0 units over the nearest structure or terrain in the target direction. The vault's speed is affected by Talon's movement speed.Talon cannot dash over the same section of terrain more than once every 0 seconds.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 550
Talon disperses a ring of blades and becomes Invisible while gaining additional Movement Speed. When Talon emerges from Invisibility, the blades converge on his location. Each time the blades move, Shadow Assault deals physical damage to enemies hit by at least one blade.
Talon disperses a ring of blades that deal 90/135/180 (+100% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage to all units they hit, gains 40/55/70% increased movement speed, and becomes Invisible for up to 2.5 seconds. When the Invisibility ends, the blades converge, dealing the same damage again to enemies they pass through.If Talon cancels Invisibility with an attack or Noxian Diplomacy, the blades converge on his target's location instead.
Stealth - Invisible: Talon can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight.
Talon Ally Tips
- You can use Assassin's Path to get behind the enemy and set up for Noxian Diplomacy's melee attack.
- Shadow Assault is a powerful escape tool, but can also be offensively used to assault a group.
- Remember to pick your target before the fight. Focusing all of Talon's abilities on one target can be very rewarding, but splitting them up between many may leave you helpless.
- Strong against:
Talon Enemy Tips
- Talon's attacks are all physical damage. Build armor early to counter his burst damage.
- Talon is heavily reliant on Shadow Assault to escape a fight. When it is down he's significantly more vulnerable.
- Talon has unrivaled roaming ability. Make sure to keep track of his position or force him to stay in lane by pushing aggressively.
- Counter for Talon: