Attack Damage54.7 ( + 3 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP526 ( + 92 )
HP Regeneration5.5 ( + 0.55 )
Armor21.88 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana459 ( + 22 )
Mana Regenration8 ( + 0.8 )
Xerath's basic attacks periodically restore Mana.
- Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 Mana
- Range: 750
Fires a long-range beam of energy, dealing magic damage to all targets hit.
First cast: Xerath charges Arcanopulse, gradually decreasing his Movement Speed while increasing the spell's range.
Second cast: Xerath fires Arcanopulse, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+75% Ability Power) magic damage to all enemies in a line.While charging Arcanopulse, Xerath cannot attack or cast other spells. If Xerath does not fire the spell, half the Mana cost is refunded.
Eye of Destruction
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
- Range: 1100
Calls down a barrage of arcane energy, slowing and dealing magic damage to all enemies in an area. Targets in the middle receive additional damage and a stronger slow.
Xerath calls down a blast of arcane energy, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+60% Ability Power) magic damage to all enemies within the target area, slowing them by 25% for 2.5 seconds. Enemies in the center of the blast take 0 (+0) magic damage and are slowed by 60/65/70/75/80%. This slow decays rapidly.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Range: 1050
Deals magic damage to an enemy and stuns them.
Xerath fires an orb of raw magic. The first enemy hit takes 80/110/140/170/200 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage and is stunned for between 0.5 and 2 seconds. The stun duration lengthens based on how far the orb travels.
Rite of the Arcane
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 3200/4400/5600
Xerath immobilizes himself and gains numerous long-range barrages.
Xerath ascends to his true form, becoming rooted in place and gaining 3/4/5 Arcane Barrages. This magic artillery deals 200/240/280 (+43% Ability Power) magic damage to all enemies hit.The root ends after 10 seconds, when all shots have been fired or when manually deactivated by issuing a move command. If no barrages are fired, 50% of the cooldown is refunded.
Xerath Ally Tips
- It's easier to land Arcanopulse on an enemy when they're moving toward or away from you, rather than side to side.
- Eye of Destruction will make landing Arcanopulse easier as the target will be slowed.
- If you stun an enemy with Shocking Orb, follow up with a guaranteed center hit on Eye of Destruction.
- Strong against:
Xerath Enemy Tips
- Xerath's range can be intimidating, but most champions who close distance with him can trade favorably.
- Xerath takes a long time to engage Rite of the Arcane. Watch for his spellcast animation and start dodging.
- Banshee's Veil will make it much harder for Xerath to land Shocking Orb on you.
- Counter for Xerath: