Attack Damage61 ( + 3 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP572 ( + 84 )
HP Regeneration8.5 ( + 0.75 )
Armor37 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana315.6 ( + 42 )
Mana Regenration8.108 ( + 0.6 )
When out of combat, Evelynn enters Demon Shade. Demon Shade heals Evelynn when she is low on health and grants Camouflage after level 6.
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Range: 800
Evelynn strikes out with her Lasher, dealing damage to the first unit hit. Then, Evelynn can shoot a line of spikes at nearby foes up to 3 times.
Evelynn's Lasher strikes in the target direction, dealing 25/30/35/40/45 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage to the first unit hit and causing Evelynn's next 3 spells or attacks on that unit deal 10/20/30/40/50 (+25% Ability Power) bonus magic damage. Then, Evelynn can recast this ability up to 3 times.
Recast: Fires spikes through the nearest enemy, dealing 25/30/35/40/45 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage to all units hit.Refunds 60% of Hate Spike's cooldown if the Lasher hits a monster. Hate Spike prioritizes the target Evelynn is attacking.
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- Range: 1200/1300/1400/1500/1600
Evelynn curses her target, causing her next attack or spell after a delay to charm her target and reduce their magic resist.
Curses target champion or monster for 5 seconds. If Evelynn hits the target with a basic attack or ability, she will expunge the Curse, refund its mana cost, and briefly slow the target by 65%.If the Curse lasts at least 2.
5 seconds, expunging it Charms the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 second(s) and: Against champions: shreds Magic Resist by 25/27.5/30/32.5/35% for null seconds.
Against monsters: deals 250/300/350/400/450 (+60% Ability Power) magic damage. Charm duration increased by 2 seconds.Casting Allure does not remove Evelynn from Demon Shade.
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Range: 210
Evelynn whips her target with her Lasher, dealing damage. She then gains movement speed for a short duration.
Whip target with Lashers, applying on hit effects and dealing magic damage equal to 40% bonus Attack Damage plus 3% (+[2% Ability Power]%) of their max health. Then, gain 30% movement speed for 2 seconds.Entering Demon Shade resets Whiplash's cooldown and empowers it. When empowered, Whiplash pulls Evelynn to her target, dealing magic damage to them and enemies in the way equal to 0 plus 4% (+[3% Ability Power]%) of their max health.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 25000
Evelynn briefly goes untargetable and decimates the area in front of her before warping backwards a long distance.
Evelynn unleashes her demonic energy, becoming untargetable and decimating enemies in front of her. She then warps backwards. Deals 300/550/800 (+75% Ability Power) magic damage, increased to 0 (+0) to enemies below 30% health.
Evelynn Ally Tips
- Allure's arm time might seem long, but the Charm and magic resist shred put Evelynn at an exteme advantage so are worth the wait.
- While stealthed, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
- If at low health, you can take advantage of Demon Shade's healing and Camouflage to return to the fight and surprise opponents.
- Strong against:
Evelynn Enemy Tips
- Purchasing Vision Wards can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
- A large share of Evelynn's threat is in her charm, 'Allure.' Protect allies marked with 'Allure' or, if you are marked, make sure allies are between you and where Evelynn may attack from.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
- Counter for Evelynn: