Attack Damage62 ( + 2 )
Attack Speed0.668 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP600 ( + 100 )
HP Regeneration7 ( + 0.5 )
Armor45 ( + 5 )
Magic Resistance32 ( + 2 )
Mana415 ( + 50 )
Mana Regenration8 ( + 1 )
Gift of the Drowned Ones
When Pyke is hidden from enemies, he regenerates damage that he has recently taken from champions. Pyke also cannot gain extra Maximum Health from any source, and instead gains Bonus AD.
- Cost: 70 Mana
- Range: 400
Pyke either stabs enemies in front of him or pulls an enemy towards him.
Tap: Pyke stabs all enemies in front of him dealing 0 (+0) physical damage.
Hold: Pyke throws his harpoon, pulling the first enemy struck towards him and dealing 75/125/175/225/275 (+60% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage.Targets hit by either attack are slowed by 90% for 1 second.Tapping deals 50% reduced damage to minions and monsters beyond the closest.
- Cost: 75 Mana
- Range: 600
Pyke enters Camouflage and gains significant movement speed.
Pyke gains Camouflage and 60/65/70/75/80% (+[4% bonus Attack Damage]%) decaying movement speed for null seconds.
Stealth - Camouflage: Pyke is hidden from view while enemy champions remain outside his detection radius. Attacking or casting spells ends Camouflage.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 550
Pyke dashes and leaves behind a phantom that will return to him, stunning enemies along its path.
Pyke dashes, leaving a drowned phantom behind him. After a short delay the phantom returns to Pyke, striking all enemies along its path dealing 95/125/155/185/215 (+100% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage and stunning for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds.
Death From Below
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 750
Pyke blinks to and executes low health enemies, allowing him to cast this spell again and granting additional gold to an ally who assists.
Pyke strikes all enemy champions in an X, blinking to and executing targets below 0 (+80% bonus Attack Damage) health. Enemies not executed instead take physical damage equal to the threshold.When an enemy champion dies in the X from any source, an assisting ally also gains full kill gold and Pyke may re-cast Death From Below again within 20 seconds.
Total gold granted: 0
Pyke Ally Tips
- Pyke is very fragile so don't be afraid to temporarily run from a fight. You can regenerate a significant amount of health from Gift of the Drowned Ones when enemies can't see you.
- Hitting an enemy with the Hold version of Bone Skewer will always pull them the same distance. Use it in melee range to throw targets behind you.
- The Tap version of Bone Skewer is much faster and deals additional damage.
- A lot of your agressive spells are also your escapes. Make sure you always have a plan to get out of the fight.
- Strong against:
Pyke Enemy Tips
- Pyke regenerates a significant amount of damage he has taken from enemy champions, but only when you can't see him!
- When Pyke is hidden nearby in his Ghostwater Dive, sharks will circle underneath your feet.
- Try not to stand near low health allies. If Pyke executes them using Death From Below, you might be next on the list.
- Counter for Pyke: