Attack Damage51.376 ( + 3.2 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP480 ( + 82 )
HP Regeneration5.5 ( + 0.55 )
Armor21.22 ( + 4 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana495 ( + 25 )
Mana Regenration8 ( + 0.8 )
Upon dying, Anivia will revert into an egg. If the egg can survive for six seconds, she is gloriously reborn.
- Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 Mana
- Range: 1075
Anivia brings her wings together and summons a sphere of ice that flies towards her opponents, chilling and damaging anyone in its path. When the sphere explodes it does moderate damage in a radius, stunning anyone in the area.
A massive chunk of ice flies toward target location, dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage. At the end of its range or if Anivia activates the spell again, the missile detonates, doing 60/85/110/135/160 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage in a small area and stunning units for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds.Enemies damaged by Flash Frost are also slowed by % for 3 seconds.
- Cost: 70 Mana
- Range: 1000
Anivia condenses the moisture in the air into an impassable wall of ice to block all movement. The wall only lasts a short duration before it melts.
Anivia summons an impassable wall of ice 400/500/600/700/800 units wide, blocking all movement. The wall lasts for 5 seconds before it melts.
- Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana
- Range: 650
With a flap of her wings, Anivia blasts a freezing gust of wind at her target, dealing a low amount of damage. If the target was recently stunned by Flash Frost or damaged by a fully formed Glacial Storm, the damage they take is doubled.
Anivia blasts her target with a freezing wind, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% Ability Power) magic damage. If a target was recently stunned by Anivia or damaged by a fully formed Glacial Storm, they take double damage.
- Cost: 75 Mana
- Range: 750
Anivia summons a driving rain of ice and hail to damage her enemies and slow their advance.
Activate: Drains 40/50/60 Mana per second. Anivia calls forth a driving rain of ice and hail that increases in size over 1.5 seconds, dealing 40/60/80 (+13% Ability Power) magic damage per second to targets and slowing their Movement Speed by 20/30/40%. When the Glacial Storm is fully formed, it slows targets' Movement Speed by % and does 300% damage instead.
Anivia Ally Tips
- Timing Flash Frost with Frostbite can lead to devastating combinations.
- Anivia is extremely reliant on Mana for Glacial Storm. Try getting items with Mana or going for a Crest of the Ancient Golem buff on Summoner's Rift.
- It can be very difficult for enemy champions to kill her egg early in game. Seize the advantage by playing aggressively.
- Strong against:
Anivia Enemy Tips
- Try to gank Anivia when she's laning. With multiple people, it is easier to ensure that her egg dies.
- If you're playing a ranged champion, stay far enough away from Anivia so you can dodge Flash Frost more easily.
- Try to fight Anivia in the lanes. In the jungle she can block pathways with lower ranks of Crystallize.
- Counter for Anivia: