Attack Damage58.852 ( + 3.9 )
Attack Speed0.640 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP576 ( + 90 )
HP Regeneration8 ( + 0.5 )
Armor23.376 ( + 3.2 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana397.6 ( + 67 )
Mana Regenration6 ( + 0.8 )
Kassadin takes 15% reduced magic damage and ignores unit collision.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
- Range: 650
Kassadin fires an orb of void energy at a target, dealing damage and interrupting channels. The excess energy forms around himself, granting a temporary shield that absorbs magic damage.
Kassadin fires an orb of void energy that deals 65/95/125/155/185 (+70% Ability Power) magic damage and interrupts channels.The excess energy forms around himself, granting a shield that absorbs 60/85/110/135/160 (+30% Ability Power) magic damage for 1.5 seconds.
- Cost: 1 Mana
- Range: 1
Passive: Kassadin's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. Active: Kassadin's next basic attack deals significant bonus magic damage and restores Mana.
Passive: Kassadin's basic attacks draw energy from the void, dealing 20 (+10% Ability Power) bonus magic damage.
Active: Kassadin charges his Nether Blade, causing his next basic attack to deal 40/65/90/115/140 (+80% Ability Power) bonus magic damage and restore 4/5/6/7/8% of his missing Mana (increases to 20/25/30/35/40% against champions).
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Range: 400
Kassadin draws energy from spells cast in his vicinity. Upon charging up, Kassadin can use Force Pulse to damage and slow enemies in a cone in front of him.
Kassadin draws energy from spells cast in his vicinity, gaining a charge whenever a spell is cast near him.Upon reaching 6 charges, Kassadin can use Force Pulse to deal 80/105/130/155/180 (+80% Ability Power) magic damage and slow enemies by 50/60/70/80/90% for 1 second in a cone in front of him.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 500
Kassadin teleports to a nearby location dealing damage to nearby enemy units. Multiple Riftwalks in a short period of time cost additional Mana but also deal additional damage.
Kassadin teleports to a nearby location dealing 80/100/120 (+0) (+40% Ability Power) magic damage to surrounding enemy units.Each subsequent Riftwalk within the next 15 seconds doubles the Mana cost and deals an additional 40/50/60 (+0) (+0) magic damage per stack, stacking up to 4 times.
Kassadin Ally Tips
- Kassadin has multiple item paths; he can go caster via Mana and Ability Power or anti-caster with Cooldown Reduction and Magic Resist.
- Kassadin's ultimate has many uses and is on a shorter cooldown than most, use it often.
- Try to get the Ancient Golem buff to counteract Riftwalk's increasing Mana cost.
- Strong against:
Kassadin Enemy Tips
- Kassadin deals mostly magic damage. If he's doing well consider buying magic resist items like Mercury's Treads and Banshee's Veil.
- Each time Kassadin consecutively uses Riftwalk, he pays more and more mana. Keep this in mind as you chase him.
- It takes 6 spell casts for Kassadin's slow, Force Pulse, to become castable. If he levels up that ability, judiciously use your own skills while laning against him.
- Counter for Kassadin: