Attack Damage55 ( + 3 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP537 ( + 87 )
HP Regeneration6 ( + 0.6 )
Armor18 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana375 ( + 27.5 )
Mana Regenration8 ( + 0.8 )
When he hasn't recently taken damage or been crowd controlled, Malzahar gains massive damage reduction and crowd control immunity, lingering for a short period after taking damage.<br><br>Damage from lane minions is unaffected.
Call of the Void
- Cost: 80 Mana
- Range: 900
Malzahar opens up two portals to the Void. After a short delay, they fire projectiles that deal Magic Damage and silence enemy champions.
Malzahar opens two portals to the Void that fire projectiles inward, dealing 70/105/140/175/210 (+65% Ability Power) magic damage and silencing enemies hit for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 second(s).
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Range: 150
Malzahar summons Voidlings to attack nearby enemies.
Passive: Casting Malzahar's other spells gives him Gathering Swarm, increasing the number of Voidlings summoned by Void Swarm (max 2).
Active: Summons one or more Voidlings. Voidlings last 8/8/9/9/10 seconds and deal an additional 12/14/16/18/20 (+20% Ability Power) (+40% bonus Attack Damage) magic damage each hit.Voidlings deal 300% damage to lane minions affected by Malefic Visions.Voidlings deal 50% damage to epic monsters.
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- Range: 650
Malzahar infects his target's mind with cruel visions of their demise, dealing damage over time. Using Malzahar's other spells on the target will refresh the visions.<br><br>If the target dies while afflicted by the visions, they pass on to a nearby enemy unit and Malzahar gains Mana. Malzahar's Voidlings are attracted to affected units.
Deal 80/115/150/185/220 (+80% Ability Power) magic damage to an enemy target over 4 seconds. Applying Call of the Void or Nether Grasp to the victim during this time refreshes the visions.If the victim is killed, Malzahar gains 0 Mana (2% of max mana) and the visions spread to the nearest enemy.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 700
Malzahar channels the essence of the Void to suppress an enemy champion over a zone of damaging negative energy.
Malzahar suppresses a target champion for 2.5 seconds, dealing 125/200/275 (+80% Ability Power) magic damage over the duration. A zone of negative energy is created around his target for 5 seconds, dealing 2/3/4% (+[1% Ability Power]%) of nearby enemies max health as magic damage per second.
Malzahar Ally Tips
- Wait to cast Void Swarm until there are nearby enemies for the Voidling to attack or kill.
- Use Call of the Void and Nether Grasp to renew the duration of Malefic Visions on enemies.
- Avoiding damage in lane maximizes the uptime on Void Shift, increasing Malzahar's safety dramatically.
- Strong against:
Malzahar Enemy Tips
- When Malzahar hits a spell on enemies affected by Malefic Visions, the Visions are refreshed.
- Avoid minion waves that have been affected by Malefic Visions. You never know when they may die and pass the Visions onto you.
- Malzahar is especially dangerous when he has built up his Void Swarm.
- Counter for Malzahar: