Attack Damage61 ( + 3.5 )
Attack Speed0.638 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP545 ( + 85 )
HP Regeneration6 ( + 0.6 )
Armor28 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana295.6 ( + 45 )
Mana Regenration6 ( + 0.8 )
Moving through brush increases Nidalee's Movement Speed by 10% for 2 seconds, increased to 30% toward visible enemy champions within 1400 range.<br><br>Hitting champions or monsters with Javelin Toss or Bushwhack triggers a <font color='#FFF673'>Hunt</font>, granting <font color='#ee91d7'>True Sight</font> of them for 4 seconds. During this time, Nidalee gains 10% Movement Speed (increased to 30% toward the <font color='#FFF673'>Hunted</font> target) and her Takedown and Pounce are enhanced against them.
Javelin Toss / Takedown
- Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana
- Range: 1500
In human form, Nidalee throws a spiked javelin at her target that gains damage as it flies. As a cougar, her next attack will attempt to fatally wound her target, dealing more damage the less life they have.
Human: Nidalee throws her javelin, dealing 70/85/100/115/130 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage. If it exceeds her basic attack range, it gains damage based on distance flown, up to a potential 210/255/300/345/390 (+120% Ability Power) total damage.
Cougar: Nidalee's next attack deals additional damage, greatly increased on low health targets.
Bushwhack / Pounce
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
- Range: 900
In human form, Nidalee lays a trap for unwary opponents that, when sprung, damages and reveals its target. As a cougar, she jumps in a direction, dealing damage in an area where she lands.
Human: Nidalee places an invisible trap that lasts for 2 minutes. The trap triggers when an enemy walks over it, revealing the victim and bleeding them for 40/80/120/160/200 (+20% Ability Power) magic damage over 4 seconds.0 traps may be active at once.
(Maximum traps increases at level 6, 11 and 16)Cougar: Nidalee lunges in target direction, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
Primal Surge / Swipe
- Cost: 60/75/90/105/120 Mana
- Range: 600
In human form, Nidalee channels the spirit of the cougar to heal her allies and imbue them with Attack Speed for a short duration. As a cougar, she claws in a direction, dealing damage to enemies in front of her.
Human: Nidalee heals target ally champion for 35/55/75/95/115 (+33% Ability Power) to 70/110/150/190/230 (+0) based on their missing health and grants them 20/30/40/50/60% Attack Speed for 7 seconds.
Cougar: Nidalee claws at enemies in target direction.
Aspect Of The Cougar
- Cost: No Cost
- Range: 20
Nidalee transforms into a cougar, gaining new abilities.
Human: Nidalee transforms into a vicious cougar with the basic abilities Takedown, Pounce, and Swipe.
Cougar: Nidalee transforms back into human form. While in human form, triggering a Hunt resets the cooldown of Aspect of the Cougar.
Nidalee Ally Tips
- Use brush to your advantage! Moving in and out of brush can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your Javelin Toss, and then switch to cougar form to chase down Hunted targets.
- Bushwhack traps deal damage based on their victim's current Health. Set them up in your team's backline before fights break out during sieges to help your team deal damage to the enemy frontline.
- Strong against:
Nidalee Enemy Tips
- Nidalee's Hunt debuff is only applied with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack. Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee's Javelin Toss deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it's imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee's Takedown deals extreme damage to Hunted targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes in for the kill.
- Counter for Nidalee: