Attack Damage50.41 ( + 2.625 )
Attack Speed0.579 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP524 ( + 88 )
HP Regeneration5.5 ( + 0.55 )
Armor19.22 ( + 4 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana418 ( + 25 )
Mana Regenration8 ( + 0.8 )
After casting 4 spells, Annie's next offensive spell will stun the target for a short duration.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Range: 625
Annie hurls a Mana infused fireball, dealing damage and refunding the Mana cost if it destroys the target.
Deals 80/115/150/185/220 (+80% Ability Power) magic damage. Mana cost and half the cooldown are refunded if Disintegrate kills the target.
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
- Range: 600
Annie casts a blazing cone of fire, dealing damage to all enemies in the area.
Casts a cone of fire dealing 70/115/160/205/250 (+85% Ability Power) magic damage to all enemies in the area.
- Cost: 20 Mana
- Range: 0
Grants Annie and Tibbers increased percentage Damage Resist and damages enemies who attack with basic attacks.
Annie grants herself and Tibbers 16/22/28/34/40% damage reduction for 3 seconds.While the shield is active, enemies who basic attack it take 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% Ability Power) magic damage.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 600
Annie wills her bear Tibbers to life, dealing damage to units in the area. Tibbers can attack and also burns enemies that stand near him.
Summons Tibbers, dealing 150/275/400 (+65% Ability Power) magic damage to enemies in the target area. For the next 45 seconds, Tibbers burns nearby enemies for 10/15/20 (+10% Ability Power) per second and attacks for 50/75/100 (+0) as magic damage. Annie can control Tibbers by reactivating this ability.
Tibbers Enrages when: summoned; Annie uses Pyromania on an enemy Champion; and when Annie dies.
Enrages: Tibbers gains 275% Attack Speed and 100% Movement Speed, decaying over 3 seconds.
Annie Ally Tips
- Storing a stun for use with her ultimate can turn the tide of a team fight.
- Striking killing blows on minions with Disintegrate enables Annie to farm extremely well early in the game.
- Molten Shield is a good spell to cast to work up to Annie's stun, so sometimes it's beneficial to grab at least 1 rank in it early.
- Strong against:
Annie Enemy Tips
- Annie's summoned bear, Tibbers, burns opposing units around himself. Try to keep your distance from him after he's been summoned.
- Summoner Smite can be used to help take down Tibbers.
- Keep an eye out for a white, swirling power around Annie. It means she's ready to unleash her stun.
- Counter for Annie: