Attack Damage65 ( + 4.5 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP601.28 ( + 90 )
HP Regeneration9 ( + 0.85 )
Armor38 ( + 3.8 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana320 ( + 40 )
Mana Regenration7.206 ( + 0.45 )
Skarner's presence causes crystals to spawn in set locations around the map. While near crystals his team owns, Skarner gains tremendous movement speed, attack speed, and mana regeneration.
- Cost: 10/11/12/13/14 Mana
- Range: 350
Skarner lashes out with his claws, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies and charging himself with Crystal Energy for several seconds if a unit is struck. If he casts Crystal Slash again while powered by Crystal Energy, he deals bonus magic damage.
Skarner deals 80% bonus Attack Damage physical damage to all nearby enemies. If a unit is struck, he charges himself with Crystal Energy for 4 seconds.While Skarner is charged, Crystal Slash deals 80% bonus Attack Damage (+30% Ability Power) bonus magic damage.Basic attacks against non-structures lower Crystal Slash's cooldown by 0.25 seconds (quadrupled against champions).
- Cost: 60 Mana
- Range: 1
Skarner gains a shield and has increased Movement Speed while the shield persists.
Skarner is shielded for 0 (10/11/12/13/14% of his maximum health) (+80% Ability Power) damage for 6 seconds. While the shield persists, Skarner gains movement speed that ramps up to 16/20/24/28/32% over 3 seconds.
- Cost: 55 Mana
- Range: 980
Skarner summons a blast of crystalline energy which deals damage to enemies struck and slows them. Basic attacking these enemies within a short window will stun them.
Passive: Crystallizing enemies with Fracture and Impale grants Crystal Charge for the disable duration and reduces the cooldown of Fracture by the same amount.
Active: Skarner summons a blast of crystalline energy, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 (+20% Ability Power) magic damage, slowing targets hit by 30/35/40/45/50% for 2.5 seconds and reducing the blast's speed.Enemies hit by Fracture are afflicted with Crystal Venom for 5 seconds, causing Skarner's next basic attack against them to deal 30/50/70/90/110 additional physical damage and stun the target for 1.25 second.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 350
Skarner suppresses an enemy champion and deals damage to it. During this time, Skarner can move freely and will drag his helpless victim around with him. When the effect ends, the target will be dealt additional damage.
Skarner suppresses an enemy champion for 1.75 seconds, dealing 60% Attack Damage physical damage plus 20/60/100 (+50% Ability Power) magic damage. Skarner can move freely during this time, and will drag his helpless victim around with him. When the effect ends, Skarner's target will be dealt the same damage again.
Skarner Ally Tips
- Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Crystal Slash. Use them as often as possible for maximum damage.
- Capturing Crystal Spires before attempting neutral objectives or team fights around them improves Skarner's performance in said fights dramatically.
- Impale is extremely powerful when you use it to position an enemy so your allies can attack them.
- Strong against:
Skarner Enemy Tips
- Skarner can't harm you very much outside of short range, so stay away from him!
- Skarner's Movement Speed is increased as long as his shield, Crystalline Exoskeleton, persists. Attack him to lower his speed.
- Skarner is especially dangerous when inside Crystal Spire zones his team controls. Try to capture them ahead of time if a fight may break out around them.
- Counter for Skarner: