Attack Damage61 ( + 3.11 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP532 ( + 88 )
HP Regeneration3.25 ( + 0.55 )
Armor26 ( + 3.25 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana284 ( + 50 )
Mana Regenration8.012 ( + 0.9 )
Fleet of Foot
Sivir gains a short burst of Movement Speed when she attacks an enemy champion.
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
- Range: 1200
Sivir hurls her crossblade like a boomerang, dealing damage each way.
Sivir hurls her crossblade like a boomerang, which deals 35/55/75/95/115 (+0% Attack Damage) (+50% Ability Power) physical damage to the first target hit and 15% reduced damage to each subsequent target down to a minimum of 40%.
- Cost: 60 Mana
- Range: 20
Sivir's next few basic attacks will bounce to nearby targets, dealing reduced damage to secondary targets.
Sivir's next 3 basic attacks bounce to nearby targets, dealing 0% Attack Damage physical damage to the first target and 0% Attack Damage physical damage to each subsequent target.If a given Ricochet attack critically strikes its first target, all subsequent bounces from that attack will also critically strike.Targets cannot be hit more than once by a given Ricochet attack and on-hit effects are applied only to the first target of each attack.
- Cost: No Cost
- Range: 20
Creates a magical barrier that blocks a single enemy ability cast on Sivir. She receives Mana back if a spell is blocked.
Sivir creates a magical barrier for 1.5 seconds that blocks the next incoming enemy ability.If an ability is blocked by the shield, Sivir regains 80/95/110/125/140 Mana.
On The Hunt
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 1000
Sivir leads her allies in battle, granting them a surge Movement Speed for a period of time. Additionally passively grants Sivir bonus Attack Speed while Ricochet is active.
Passive: Sivir gains 30/45/60% Attack Speed while Ricochet is active.
Active: Sivir rallies her allies for 8 seconds, granting all nearby allies an initial 40/50/60% Movement Speed bonus that reduces to 20% after the first 2/3/4 seconds of On The Hunt elapse.
Sivir Ally Tips
- Sivir's Boomerang Blade returns to her after reaching the max range, so you can shift position to hit enemies who would otherwise have evaded it.
- Ricochet resets Sivir's basic attack timer on activation, so activating this immediately after landing a normal basic attack will maximize damage output.
- Try saving Spell Shield for enemy abilities that can disable you such as stuns and roots.
- Strong against:
Sivir Enemy Tips
- Boomerang Blade costs a lot of mana to cast, so dodging it sets Sivir back. If it hits you on the way out, avoid its path on the way back.
- Sivir is a powerful pushing champion, so leaving her unattended in a lane for too long will often result in your turrets being destroyed.
- When laning against Sivir, it is possible to throw off the timing of her Spell Shield by faking an advance, then backing off.
- Counter for Sivir: