Attack Damage55.46 ( + 3.5 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP559.48 ( + 90 )
HP Regeneration5.5 ( + 0.6 )
Armor25.384 ( + 3.8 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana340.8 ( + 60 )
Mana Regenration11 ( + 0.4 )
Morgana heals for the spell damage she deals to champions, large minions, and large monsters.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Range: 1175
Morgana releases a sphere of dark magic. Upon contact with an enemy unit, the sphere will deal magic damage and force the unit to the ground for a period of time.
Fires a bolt of dark energy, rooting the first enemy hit for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds and dealing 80/135/190/245/300 (+90% Ability Power) magic damage.
- Cost: 70/85/100/115/130 Mana
- Range: 900
Infects an area with desecrated soil, causing enemy units who stand on the location to take continual damage.
Curses an area for 5 seconds. Enemies on the cursed ground are dealtfrom 16/32/48/64/80 (+22% Ability Power) to 24/48/72/96/120 (+33% Ability Power) magic damage every second based on the enemy's missing Health.Every time Soul Siphon heals Morgana, Tormented Soil's cooldown is reduced by 5%.
- Cost: 80 Mana
- Range: 800
Places a protective barrier around an allied champion, absorbing magical damage and disables until penetrated or the shield dissipates.
Shields an allied Champion for 5 seconds. The shield absorbs 70/140/210/280/350 (+70% Ability Power) magic damage and prevents disables until it breaks.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 625
Latches chains of energy onto nearby enemy champions, dealing initial damage to them and slowing their Movement Speed, and then echoing the pain a few seconds later and stunning them if they remain close to Morgana.
Dark chains latch onto nearby enemy Champions dealing 150/225/300 (+70% Ability Power) magic damage and slowing them by 20% for 3 seconds, granting True Sight. After 3 seconds, they are dealt an additional 150/225/300 (+70% Ability Power) magic damage and are stunned for 1.5 seconds.Enemy Champions can break the chains by moving away from Morgana.
Morgana Ally Tips
- Shrewd use of Black Shield can determine the outcome of team fights.
- Items that provide survivability allow Morgana to become extremely difficult to kill in conjunction with Black Shield and Soul Shackles.
- Tormented Soil is an excellent farming tool if you're by yourself in a lane.
- Strong against:
Morgana Enemy Tips
- Tormented Soil deals tons of damage to units missing large amounts of Health. When low on Health, be wary of Morgana's attempts to trap you within its reach.
- Morgana often needs to land Dark Binding to setup her other attacks. Use your minions as shields against Dark Binding.
- Counter for Morgana: