Attack Damage64 ( + 2.9 )
Attack Speed0.644 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP579.16 ( + 87 )
HP Regeneration8 ( + 0.65 )
Armor37 ( + 3.9 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana317.12 ( + 31 )
Mana Regenration7.356 ( + 0.45 )
After attacking or casting spells 4 times, Pantheon will block the next incoming basic attack or turret attack.
- Cost: 45 Mana
- Range: 600
Pantheon hurls his spear at an opponent, dealing damage.
Pantheon hurls his spear at an opponent, dealing 75/110/155/195/235 (+140% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage.
Aegis of Zeonia
- Cost: 55 Mana
- Range: 600
Pantheon leaps at an enemy and bashes them with his shield, stunning them. After finishing the attack, Pantheon readies himself to block the next attack.
Pantheon leaps at target enemy, dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+100% Ability Power) magic damage and stunning them for 1 second. Pantheon also instantly refreshes his Aegis Protection.
- Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 Mana
- Range: 400
Pantheon focuses and unleashes 3 swift strikes to the area in front of him dealing damage to all enemies. Pantheon also becomes more aware of his enemy's vital spots, allowing him to always crit enemies below 15% Health.
Passive: Pantheon's basic attacks and Spear Shot gain 100% critical strike chance against targets below 15% Health.
Active: Pantheon focuses and delivers 3 swift strikes in front of him for a total of 100/150/200/250/300 (+300% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage (deals 60% damage to minions and monsters).
Damage per Strike: 60% bonus Attack Damage
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 5500
Pantheon composes himself then leaps into the air to a target, striking all enemy units in an area. Enemies closer to the impact point take more damage.
Pantheon gathers his strength and then leaps high into the air, crashing down at target area a few seconds later. Deals up to 400/700/1000 (+100% Ability Power) magic damage to enemies at the center (down to 50% at the edge) and slows their Movement Speed by 35% for 1 second.If Pantheon cancels this channel, Grand Skyfall is put on a 30 second cooldown.
Pantheon Ally Tips
- Using Aegis of Zeonia quickly followed by Heartseeker Strike can devastate your enemies.
- Using Spear Shot frequently in a battle, along with Attack Speed items, can help defensively by charging Aegis Protection.
- Using Grand Skyfall to assist your allies across the map can quickly turn the tides of battle, putting your allies at an advantage.
- Strong against:
Pantheon Enemy Tips
- Keeping yourself hidden in brush can make it harder for Pantheon to target you with Grand Skyfall.
- Watch out for when Pantheon has a stunning or snaring partner in lane with him (example: Morgana, Sion) as he can cause devastating damage with his Heartseeker Strike.
- Pantheon's Aegis Protection shield will block a single champion basic attack or turret shot, but he's vulnerable until he brings it back up again by attacking or using abilities.
- Counter for Pantheon: