Attack Damage55.376 ( + 3.2 )
Attack Speed0.644 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP576.16 ( + 87 )
HP Regeneration8 ( + 1 )
Armor47 ( + 4 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana310.6 ( + 45 )
Mana Regenration6 ( + 0.8 )
Braum adds stacks of Concussive Blows to enemies with basic attacks or Winter's Bite. He and his allies continue to add stacks with basic attacks, at 4 stacks their target will be stunned.
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 Mana
- Range: 1000
Braum propels freezing ice from his shield, slowing and dealing magic damage.<br><br>Applies a stack of <font color='#FFF673'>Concussive Blows</font>.
Braum propels freezing ice from his shield dealing 60/105/150/195/240 (+0) [2.5% of Braum's Max Health] magic damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them by 70%, decaying over the next 2 seconds.Applies a stack of Concussive Blows.
Stand Behind Me
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Range: 650
Braum leaps to a target allied champion or minion. On arrival, Braum and the ally gain Armor and Magic Resist for a few seconds.
Braum leaps to target allied champion or minion.On arrival, Braum and the ally gain 0 Armor and 0 Magic Resist (10/14/18/22/26 plus 10/11.5/13/14.5/16% of Braum's bonus Armor/Magic Resist) for 3 seconds.
- Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 Mana
- Range: 25000
Braum raises his shield in a direction for several seconds, intercepting all projectiles causing them to hit him and be destroyed. He negates the damage of the first attack completely and reduces the damage of all subsequent attacks from this direction.
Braum reduces incoming damage and blocks for allies behind him.Braum raises his shield in a direction for 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4 seconds negating the damage of the next attack from that direction. Subsequent attacks deal 30/32.5/35/37.5/40% reduced damage.Braum intercepts projectiles, causing them to hit him and be destroyed.Braum gains 10% Movement Speed for the duration.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 1250
Braum slams the ground, knocking up enemies nearby and in a line in front of him. A fissure is left along the line that slows enemies.
Braum slams the ground, knocking up enemies nearby and in a line in front of him. A fissure is left along the line for 4 seconds, slowing enemies above it by 40/50/60%.Enemies hit take 150/250/350 (+60% Ability Power) magic damage. The first champion hit is knocked up for 1/1.25/1.5 seconds, subsequent enemies are knocked up briefly.
Braum Ally Tips
- Work with your allies to stack Concussive Blows, encourage them to basic attack marked targets.
- Leap in front of squishy friends and shield them from projectiles with Unbreakable.
- Glacial Fissure leaves a powerful slow zone, position it well to split teamfights and slow the enemy approach.
- Strong against:
Braum Enemy Tips
- Braum must land Winter's Bite or a basic attack to start Concussive Blows. If you get marked, exit combat range before getting hit 3 more times to avoid the stun.
- Braum's ultimate has a long cast time, use that extra time to dodge. Walking over the frozen ground left behind will slow you, position so that you don't need to cross it.
- Unbreakable gives Braum extremely strong directional defense, either wait until it is down or outposition the ability.
- Counter for Braum: