Attack Damage56 ( + 2.2 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP560.52 ( + 93 )
HP Regeneration7 ( + 0.55 )
Armor28 ( + 0 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana273.92 ( + 44 )
Mana Regenration6 ( + 0.8 )
Thresh can harvest the souls of enemies that die near him, permanently granting him Armor and Ability Power.
- Cost: 80 Mana
- Range: 1075
Thresh binds an enemy in chains and pulls them toward him. Activating this ability a second time pulls Thresh to the enemy.
Thresh throws out his scythe, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% Ability Power) magic damage, granting True Sight and stunning the first unit hit, pulling them in for 1.5 seconds.Reactivating this ability will pull Thresh to the bound enemy.Death Sentence's cooldown is reduced by 3 seconds if it hits an enemy.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Range: 950
Thresh throws out a lantern that shields nearby allied Champions from damage. Allies can click the lantern to dash to Thresh.
Thresh throws the Lantern to a target location. If an ally clicks on it Thresh will pull both the Lantern and his ally to him.The Lantern grants a shield lasting 4 seconds that absorbs up to 60/100/140/180/220 (+0) damage to Thresh and up to one ally if they come near it. The shield amount scales with the number of souls Thresh has collected.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Range: 500
Thresh's attacks wind up, dealing more damage the longer he waits between attacks. When activated, Thresh sweeps his chain, knocking all enemies hit in the direction of the blow.
Passive: Thresh's basic attacks deal from 0 to 0 (+0) additional magic damage, which builds up while not attacking (total souls collected plus up to 100/125/150/175/200% total Attack Damage).
Active: Deals 65/95/125/155/185 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage in a line beginning behind Thresh. Enemies hit are pushed in the direction of the swing, then slowed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 1 second.Cast forward to push; cast backward to pull.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 450
A prison of walls that slow and deal damage if broken.
Thresh creates a prison of spectral walls around himself. Enemy champions who walk through a wall suffer 250/400/550 (+100% Ability Power) magic damage and are slowed by 99% for 2 seconds, but break that wall. Once one wall is broken, the remaining walls deal no damage and apply half slow duration. An enemy cannot be affected by multiple walls simultaneously.
Thresh Ally Tips
- Communication is key when making use of Thresh's lantern. Let your teammates know how you like to use it.
- Death Sentence and Flay can be combined in either cast order for powerful combinations.
- Thresh can collect souls without needing to kill units himself. Planning your map position to be near the most deaths will help to maximize soul collection.
- Strong against:
Thresh Enemy Tips
- Thresh's Death Sentence has a long cast time. Watch for the cast to begin to take evasive actions.
- Intentionally breaking a wall of The Box can allow a vulnerable ally to escape unscathed.
- Thresh relies on collecting souls for a portion of his defense and damage. Try punishing him when he moves to collect them.
- Counter for Thresh: