Attack Damage58 ( + 3.3 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP532 ( + 90 )
HP Regeneration7 ( + 0.7 )
Armor20 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana425 ( + 30 )
Mana Regenration9.335 ( + 0.85 )
Taliyah gains movement speed near walls.
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- Range: 1000
Taliyah throws a volley of missiles in a target direction, moving freely as she does. This works the ground below her. If Taliyah casts Threaded Volley on worked ground, she only throws one missile.
Hurls 5 rocks in a direction, each dealing 70/95/120/145/170 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage. Subsequent hits on the same champion deal 50% reduced damage. Creates Worked Ground for 0 seconds.Casting Threaded Volley on Worked Ground only hurls one rock but its cost is reduced to 1 mana.
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
- Range: 900
Taliyah causes an area of ground to erupt and throws enemies within in a direction of her choosing.
Taliyah targets an area. After a short delay, enemies caught within the area will be pushed and dealt 60/80/100/120/140 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage.You can control the direction enemies will be pushed by clicking and dragging your mouse in a line.
- Cost: 90/95/100/105/110 Mana
- Range: 800
Taliyah creates a slowing minefield that explodes if enemies dash through it or are pushed/pulled through it.
Places a field of dash-sensitive traps that deal 50/75/100/125/150 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage and slow enemies in the area by %. After 4 seconds, the traps explode, dealing damage again.Enemies dashing, being pushed, or being pulled through Unraveled Earth will trigger traps, taking 0 (+0) magic damage from each trap (maximum 4, each hit after the first deals % less damage).
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 3000/4500/6000
Taliyah creates a very long wall and then surfs it.
Cast once to create a wall. Recast immediately to ride ahead of the wall. Moving or receiving damage will cause Taliyah to stop.Weaver's Wall lasts for 5 seconds. Deactivate this spell to break the wall early.
Taliyah Ally Tips
- Try to throw enemies into Unraveled Earth using Seismic Shove.
- Remember, you don't always have to ride Weaver's Wall.
- Once you have Rylai's Crystal Scepter, casting Threaded Volley at enemies chasing you is a great way of making them regret everything.
- Strong against:
Taliyah Enemy Tips
- When Taliyah casts Unraveled Earth in the lane, be on the lookout for Seismic Shove. If she throws you into her minefield, the throws and stones will break your bones.
- Taliyah's Threaded Volley is locked into a direction. If she's throwing rocks at you, dodge to the side!
- Counter for Taliyah: