Attack Damage62 ( + 3.6 )
Attack Speed0.694 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP534 ( + 89 )
HP Regeneration3.75 ( + 0.55 )
Armor23 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana231.8 ( + 35 )
Mana Regenration6.3 ( + 0.4 )
Enter a movement command while winding up Kalista's basic attack or Pierce to lunge a short distance when she launches her attack.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Range: 1150
Throw a fast moving spear that passes through enemies it kills.
Hurl a fast but narrow spear that deals 10/70/130/190/250 (+100% Attack Damage) physical damage. Triggers Martial Poise (P), Sentinel (W), and Rend (E).If it kills a target, Pierce continues onward, passing all stacks of Rend to the next target.
- Cost: 20 Mana
- Range: 5000
Passively gain Attack Damage when near her Oathsworn ally, and deal bonus damage when striking the same target. <br><br>Activate to send a soul to scout out the path, revealing the area in front of it.
Passive: When Kalista is near her Oathsworn, she gains 5/10/15/20/25 Attack Damage. If they both basic attack the same target, she deals 5/7.5/10/12.5/15% of their max health as magic damage. 10 second cooldown per target.
Active: Send a soul Sentinel to patrol an unseen area. Champions spotted are revealed for 4 seconds. Sentinels last 3 laps.Kalista gains a charge of Sentinel every 90/80/70/60/50 seconds.
- Cost: 30 Mana
- Range: 1000
Attacks impale their targets with spears. Activate to rip the spears out, slowing and dealing escalating damage.
Passive: Kalista's spears pierce their target, lingering for 4 seconds.
Active: Rip the spears from nearby targets, dealing 20/30/40/50/60 (+60% Attack Damage) physical damage and slowing their Movement Speed by 25/30/35/40/45% for 2 seconds.Each additional spear deals 10/14/19/25/32 (+0) physical damage.If Rend kills at least one target, its cooldown is reset and it refunds 10/15/20/25/30 mana.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 1000
Kalista teleports the Oathsworn ally to herself. They gain the ability to dash toward a position, knocking enemy champions back.
Draw Kalista's Oathsworn to her. For up to 4 seconds, the Oathsworn is untargetable and pacified.The Oathsworn may mouse click to fly toward target position, stopping at the first enemy champion hit and knocking all enemies in a small radius back.Kalista's Oathsworn must be within 1100 units for her to cast this ability.
Kalista Ally Tips
- Rend is a valuable last hitting aid, since its cooldown resets if it kills a target.
- Entering a move order once to trigger Martial Poise will not clear Kalista's basic attack target.
- Due to her passive, Kalista's Movement Speed is effectively increased by Attack Speed.
- Strong against:
Kalista Enemy Tips
- Kalista's mobility is dependent upon attacking. This means it is low when she is outside of her attack range and that Attack Speed slows reduce the amount of distance she can cover in an engagement.
- Kalista cannot cancel her basic attack wind up. While she is very mobile, this offers a window to land spells on her if you anticipate when she will begin attacking.
- If you can break line of sight from Kalista, including through brush, her basic attacks will miss you, falling harmlessly to the ground.
- Counter for Kalista: