Attack Damage68 ( + 3.5 )
Attack Speed0.694 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP597.24 ( + 93 )
HP Regeneration8.5 ( + 0.9 )
Armor35 ( + 3 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana315.6 ( + 42 )
Mana Regenration7.466 ( + 0.575 )
Olaf's Attack Speed is increased by 1% for each 1% of his Health he is missing.
- Cost: 60 Mana
- Range: 1000
Olaf throws an axe into the ground at a target location, dealing damage to enemies it passes through and slowing their Movement Speed. If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability's cooldown is reduced by 4.5 seconds.
Olaf throws an axe to target location, dealing 80/125/170/215/260 (+100% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage to units it passes through and slowing them by 29/33/37/41/45% for up to 2.5 seconds. The further the Axe flies, the longer the slow lasts, but it is never less than 1.5 seconds.If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability's cooldown is reduced by 4.5 seconds.
- Cost: 30 Mana
- Range: 700
Olaf's Attack Speed is increased, he gains Life Steal and has increased healing from all sources based on how much Health he is missing.
For 6 seconds, Olaf gains 14/16/18/20/22% Life Steal and his Attack Speed is increased by 55/65/75/85/95%.During this time, Olaf also receives 1% increased healing from all sources for every 2% of Health he is missing.
- Cost: Health
- Range: 325
Olaf attacks with such force that it deals true damage to his target and himself, refunding the Health cost if he destroys the target.
Olaf ferociously swings his axes, dealing 70/115/160/205/250 (+50% Attack Damage) true damage to his target. This ability's cost is equal to 30% of the total damage dealt, but the cost is refunded if it kills the target.Basic attacks lower the cooldown of Reckless Swing by 1 second.
- Cost: No Cost
- Range: 400
Olaf temporarily becomes immune to disables.
Passive: Olaf gains 20/30/40 Armor and 20/30/40 Magic Resist.
Active: Olaf removes all disables from himself and becomes immune to them for the next 6 seconds. Olaf also receives a 20/45/70% Movement Speed bonus towards enemy champions for 1 second. During this time, Olaf loses the passive portion of Ragnarok and gains 0 Attack Damage (15/20/25 + 30% of his Total Attack Damage).
Olaf Ally Tips
- Olaf can combine Berserker Rage, Vicious Strikes, and Ragnarok at low life to become deceptively strong.
- The bonus healing granted by Vicious Strikes amplifies your Life Steal from all sources as well as heals from allies.
- Strong against:
Olaf Enemy Tips
- Olaf becomes more dangerous the lower life he is. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Preventing Olaf from reaching his axe will minimize the amount of harassment he can cause in the laning phase.
- Olaf has reduced defenses from damage during Ragnarok, despite being immune to disables. If you can't escape from Olaf during Ragnarok, try focusing your damage on him with your teammates.
- Counter for Olaf: