Attack Damage69 ( + 4.2 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP574.4 ( + 80 )
HP Regeneration9 ( + 0.85 )
Armor38 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana272.2 ( + 40 )
Mana Regenration7.206 ( + 0.45 )
Whenever Cho'Gath kills a unit, he recovers Health and Mana. The values restored increase with Cho'Gath's level.
- Cost: 60 Mana
- Range: 950
Ruptures the ground at target location, popping enemy units into the air, dealing damage and slowing them.
Ruptures the ground at target location. Enemies caught in the rupture are launched into the air for 1 second, take 80/135/190/245/300 (+100% Ability Power) magic damage, and are slowed by 60% for 1.5 seconds.
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
- Range: 300
Cho'Gath unleashes a terrible scream at enemies in a cone, dealing magic damage and Silencing enemies for a few seconds.
Silences enemies in a cone for 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2 seconds and deals 75/125/175/225/275 (+70% Ability Power) magic damage.
- Cost: 30 Mana
- Range: 40
Cho'Gath's attacks release deadly spikes, dealing damage and slowing all enemy units in front of him.
Cho'Gath's next 3 basic attacks launch spikes that deal 20/30/40/50/60 (+30% Ability Power) plus % of enemies' maximum Health as magic damage and slow by 30/35/40/45/50% for 1.5 seconds, decaying over the duration.Spikes grow wider as Cho'Gath gains Feast stacks.Spikes deal an additional 0.5% of enemies' maximum Health per Feast stack.Percent Health damage against minions and monsters is capped at 60/80/100/120/140.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 175
Devours an enemy unit, dealing a high amount of true damage. If the target is killed, Cho'Gath grows, gaining maximum Health.
Ravenously feed on an enemy, dealing 300/475/650 (+0) (+50% Ability Power) true damage to champions or 1000 (+0) (+50% Ability Power) to minions and monsters. If the target is killed, Cho'Gath gains a stack of Feast, which causes him to grow in size and gain 80/120/160 maximum health.Only 6 total stacks can be gained from minions and non-epic monsters.
Cho'Gath Ally Tips
- Try to line up your attacks with Vorpal Spikes so that they kill minions and harass enemy champions at the same time.
- If you're having difficulty feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger.
- Using Rupture on creeps in combination with Carnivore is a good way to gain Health and Mana.
- Strong against:
Cho'Gath Enemy Tips
- Purchasing a few HP items decreases the chances of Cho'Gath killing you quickly.
- Focus on preventing Cho'Gath from reaching his max size.
- Rupture has a smoke cloud indicating the area it will strike. Try to watch out for it to prevent Cho'Gath from being able to combo his abilities.
- Counter for Cho'Gath: