Attack Damage55 ( + 3 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP534 ( + 93 )
HP Regeneration5.5 ( + 0.6 )
Armor27 ( + 3.35 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana324 ( + 50 )
Mana Regenration6 ( + 0.8 )
Human Form: When Elise's abilities hit an enemy, she gains a dormant Spiderling.<br><br>Spider Form: Basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and restore health to Elise.
Neurotoxin / Venomous Bite
- Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 Mana
- Range: 625
Human Form: Deals damage based upon how high the target's Health is.<br><br>Spider Form: Lunges at an enemy and deals damage based upon how low their Health is.
Deals magic damage equal to 40/75/110/145/180 plus 4% (+[3% Ability Power]%) of the target's current health.
Maximum bonus against monsters: 75/100/125/150/175.
Volatile Spiderling / Skittering Frenzy
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- Range: 950
Human Form: Releases a venom-gorged Spiderling that explodes when it nears a target.<br><br>Spider Form: Elise and her Spiderlings gain Attack Speed.
Summons a venom-gorged Spiderling that moves to target location and explodes, dealing 60/105/150/195/240 (+95% Ability Power) Magic Damage when it nears an enemy or after 3 seconds.
Cocoon / Rappel
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 1075
Human Form: Stuns the first enemy unit hit and reveals them if they are not stealthed.<br><br>Spider Form: Elise and her Spiderlings ascend into the air and then descend upon target enemy.
Stuns the first enemy hit for 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2 seconds and reveals them if they are not stealthed.
- Cost: No Cost
- Range: 20
Transforms into a menacing spider, reducing her attack range in exchange for movement speed, new abilities, and a Spiderling swarm that will attack her foes.
Elise transforms into a menacing spider, sacrificing 425 attack range in exchange for 25 movement speed and access to arachnid abilities. All dormant Spiderlings are awakened and will attack nearby foes.
Spiderlings: Spiderlings deal 10/15/20/25 (+15% Ability Power) damage and take 25% reduced damage from multi-target abilities.
Elise Ally Tips
- Spider Form is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; Human Form's Neurotoxin does more damage to healthy foes.
- When in Spider Form, Spiderlings will attack the target that Elise uses Venomous Bite on.
- Elise's Spider Form and Spider Form abilities do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
- Strong against:
Elise Enemy Tips
- Elise's Spider Form is more dangerous when you are at low health, and her Human Form more potent when you are at high health.
- Rappel will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit.
- Rappel has a long cooldown. Elise is vulnerable after she has used it.
- Counter for Elise: