Attack Damage59 ( + 2.4 )
Attack Speed0.668 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP532.8 ( + 85 )
HP Regeneration5.5 ( + 0.55 )
Armor28 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana268.8 ( + 35 )
Mana Regenration6.972 ( + 0.4 )
Valor periodically marks enemies as <font color='#FFF673'>Vulnerable</font>. Quinn's first basic attack against <font color='#FFF673'>Vulnerable</font> targets will deal bonus physical damage.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Range: 1025
Quinn calls Valor to mark an enemy and hinder its vision before damaging all enemies in the immediate area.
Valor flies in a line, marking the first enemy he hits as Vulnerable and reducing its vision radius dramatically for 1.5 seconds. He then deals 20/45/70/95/120 (+0) (+50% Ability Power) physical damage to all nearby enemies.If the primary target is not a champion, it cannot attack for 1.5 seconds.
- Cost: No Cost
- Range: 2100
Passively grants Quinn Attack Speed and Movement Speed after she attacks a <font color='#FFF673'>Vulnerable</font> target. Activate to have Valor reveal a large area nearby.
Passive: Attacking a Vulnerable target increases Quinn's Attack Speed by 20/35/50/65/80% and Movement Speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 seconds.
Active: Valor reveals a large area nearby for 2 seconds.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 675
Quinn dashes to an enemy, dealing physical damage and slowing the target's Movement Speed. Upon reaching the target, she leaps off the target, briefly interrupting it, and lands near her maximum Attack Range away from the target.
Quinn dashes to an enemy, dealing 40/70/100/130/160 (+20% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage while Valor marks it as Vulnerable.Upon reaching the target, Quinn leaps off, briefly displacing and slowing it by 50% (diminishing over 1.5 seconds).
Behind Enemy Lines
- Cost: 100/50/0 Mana
- Range: 700
Quinn and Valor team up to fly around at great speed. Ending the ability casts Skystrike, which deals damage to nearby enemies and marks champions as Vulnerable.
Quinn calls down Valor to assist her. After a 2 second channel, they unite, gaining 70/100/130% Total Movement Speed and the ability to cast Skystrike by recasting this ability or taking offensive action.
Skystrike: Quinn and Valor deal 0 physical damage to nearby enemies and mark champions with Vulnerable. Casting Skystrike ends Behind Enemy Lines.Being damaged by non-minions removes the movement speed bonus for 3 seconds.
Quinn Ally Tips
- Attacking a
- target marked by Valor will put Harrier on cooldown. Quickly consuming Harrier marks will allow you to generate them faster.
- Vault is powerful but must be used with caution, as enemies can attack Quinn when she strikes them. Vault can sometimes be used to cross terrain if your back is to a wall.
- Use Behind Enemy Lines for traveling very long distances quickly, for farming minions around the map, or for chasing wounded targets.
- Strong against:
Quinn Enemy Tips
- After being marked, move away from Quinn so she can't take advantage of it.
- Keep tabs on Quinn's position. Behind Enemy Lines can enable Valor to cross the map very quickly and attack you by surprise.
- When Quinn is using Behind Enemy Lines, damaging her removes her movement speed bonus temporarily.
- Counter for Quinn: