Attack Damage57 ( + 3.4 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP581 ( + 84 )
HP Regeneration3.75 ( + 0.5 )
Armor28 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana245 ( + 45 )
Mana Regenration6.7 ( + 1 )
Jinx receives massively increased Movement Speed and stacking Attack Speed whenever she damages an enemy champion, tower, or inhibitor that is then killed or destroyed within 3 seconds.
- Cost: 20 Mana per Rocket
- Range: 600
Jinx modifies her basic attacks by swapping between Pow-Pow, her minigun and Fishbones, her rocket launcher. Attacks with Pow-Pow grant Attack Speed, while attacks with Fishbones deal area of effect damage, gain increased range, and drain Mana.
Jinx swaps weapons.
Fishbones, the Rocket Launcher: Basic attacks deal 110% Damage to the target and nearby enemies, gain 75/100/125/150/175 range, drain Mana, and scale 25% less with bonus Attack Speed.
Pow-Pow, the Minigun: Basic attacks grant bonus Attack Speed for 2.5 seconds. This effect stacks up to 3 times for a total bonus of 30/55/80/105/130%.Stacks fall off one at a time and only benefit Jinx's first attack after switching to Rocket Launcher.
- Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana
- Range: 1450
Jinx uses Zapper, her shock pistol, to fire a blast that deals damage to the first enemy hit, slowing and revealing it.
Jinx fires a shock blast that deals 10/60/110/160/210 (+160% Attack Damage) Physical Damage to the first enemy hit, revealing it and slowing it by 30/40/50/60/70% for 2 seconds.
- Cost: 70 Mana
- Range: 900
Jinx throws out a line of snare grenades that explode after 5 seconds, lighting enemies on fire. Flame Chompers will bite enemy champions who walk over them, rooting them in place.
Jinx tosses out 3 chompers that, once armed, explode on contact with enemy champions, rooting the target for 1.5 seconds and stopping in-progress movement abilities on the spot before dealing 70/120/170/220/270 (+100% Ability Power) Magic Damage over 1.5 seconds to nearby enemies. Chompers last for 5 seconds.
Super Mega Death Rocket!
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 25000
Jinx fires a super rocket across the map that gains damage as it travels. The rocket will explode upon colliding with an enemy champion, dealing damage to it and surrounding enemies based on their missing Health.
Jinx fires a rocket that gains damage over the first second it travels. It explodes on the first enemy champion hit, dealing 25/35/45 (+15% bonus Attack Damage) to 250/350/450 (+150% bonus Attack Damage) Physical Damage plus 25/30/35% of the target's missing Health. Nearby enemies take 80% Damage.
Jinx Ally Tips
- Rockets aren't always the best choice! Jinx's minigun is incredibly powerful when fully ramped up. Switch to it whenever an enemy champion gets too close.
- Jinx's rockets deal full damage to all enemies in the explosion. Use them on minions in lane to hit nearby enemy champions without drawing minion aggro.
- When a fight starts try to stay on the edge of fray by poking with rockets and Zap!. Do not run in and unload with the minigun until you feel it is safe.
- Strong against:
Jinx Enemy Tips
- Jinx's minigun takes time to ramp up. If you see her poking with rockets try to jump on her and burst her down.
- Jinx's ultimate does less damage the closer you are to her.
- Jinx's snare grenades have a long cooldown and are her primary means of protecting herself. If she misses with them she will have a hard time escaping if engaged upon.
- Counter for Jinx: