Attack Damage60 ( + 2.9 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP561 ( + 86 )
HP Regeneration3.25 ( + 0.75 )
Armor28 ( + 3 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana340 ( + 40 )
Mana Regenration8.25 ( + 0.75 )
After using an ability, Xayah's next few basic attacks will hit all enemies along their path and dropping Feathers she can recall.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 400
Xayah throws two damaging daggers that also drop Feathers she can recall.
Xayah throws two knives dealing 0 (+0) physical damage and leaving two Feathers. Targets hit after the first take 50% damage.
- Cost: 60/55/50/45/40 Mana
- Range: 1000
Xayah creates a storm of blades that increase her basic attack speed and damage while granting her movement speed if she attacks a champion.
Xayah creates a storm of blades for 4 seconds that grant her 30/35/40/45/50% attack speed and cause her basic attacks to strike an additional time for 20% damage. If Deadly Plumage strikes an enemy champion, allies under the effects of Deadly Plumage gain 30% movement speed for 1.5 seconds.If Rakan is nearby he will also gain the effects of Deadly Plumage.
- Cost: 40 Mana
- Range: 2000
Xayah calls back all her dropped Feathers dealing damage and rooting enemies.
Xayah calls all Feathers back to her, dealing 55/65/75/85/95 (+0) (+0) physical damage to enemies they pass through (Increased by Critical Strike Chance).Hitting an enemy with 3 Feathers roots them for 1 second.Minions take 50% damage from Bladecaller.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 450
Xayah leaps into the air becoming untargetable and throwing out a fan of daggers, dropping Feathers she can recall.
Xayah leaps into the air becoming untargetable. She then rains down daggers which deal 100/150/200 (+100% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage and leave behind a line of Feathers.Xayah can move while in the air.
Xayah Ally Tips
- Xayah's attacks and abilities leave Feathers on the ground that she can later recall for massive area damage and control.
- Xayah can use Featherstorm to dodge almost any ability while also creating a ton of Feathers. Try to utilize the offensive and defensive aspects of this ability.
- Strong against:
Xayah Enemy Tips
- Xayah's Bladecaller will only root targets hit by 3 or more returning Feathers.
- Long fights in the same area with Xayah will allow her to drop a lot of Feathers. Try to stay on the move!
- Make sure you are ready when you go for the kill. Untargetability from Featherstorm can quickly turn an ambush in Xayah's favor.
- Counter for Xayah: