Attack Damage68 ( + 3.3 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP585 ( + 85 )
HP Regeneration8 ( + 0.75 )
Armor38 ( + 3.3 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana410 ( + 50 )
Mana Regenration11.5 ( + 0.95 )
The Darkin Scythe
At one point in the game, Kayn will permanently transform into either a Shadow Assassin or a Darkin.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 350
Kayn dashes, then slashes. Both deal damage.
Kayn dashes forward to strike nearby enemies. Both dash and strike deal 60/80/100/120/140 (+65% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage.
Darkin: Deal a percentage of the target's maximum health instead.Deals 55 bonus physical damage to monsters.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Range: 700
Kayn damages and slows targets in a line.
Kayn deals 90/135/180/225/270 (+130% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage and slows enemies hit by 60%, decaying over the next 1.5 seconds.
Shadow Assassin: Gain extra range and the ability to move during Blade's Reach.
Darkin: Gain a knock up.
- Cost: 90 Mana
- Range: 400
Kayn can walk through terrain.
Kayn gains 40% movement speed and the ability to walk through terrain for 5/6/7/8/9 seconds. When he first enters terrain, he is healed for 100/115/130/145/160 (+40% bonus Attack Damage).
Shadow Assassin: Gain more movement speed and slow immunity.
Maximum duration in combat with enemy champions: 1.5 seconds.Immobilizing effects and spending more than 1.5 consecutive seconds outside of terrain end Shadow Step immediately.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 550
Kayn hides in an enemy's body, dealing massive damage when he bursts out.
Kayn infests an enemy champion he has recently damaged, becoming untargetable for up to 2.5 seconds. Reactivate to end this effect early. When Umbral Trespass ends, the target takes 150/250/350 (+175% bonus Attack Damage) physical damage.
Shadow Assassin: Gains extra range and refresh The Darkin Scythe on exit.
Darkin: Deals percent maximum health damage and heals for a percentage of target maximum health.
Kayn Ally Tips
- Look at the line-up of both your team and the enemy's team when picking your form.
- Remember that nearby enemies can see which wall you're in.
- Strong against:
Kayn Enemy Tips
- Umbral Trespass requires Kayn to damage a target first. Try to dodge Blade's Reach to deny him a long range cast of Umbral Trespass.
- When Kayn is in terrain near you, you will get a visual warning on the edge of the terrain he's in.
- Damage Kayn while he's in Shadow Step to shorten its duration, or apply hard crowd control (stun, charm, knockup, etc) to end Shadow Step immediately.
- Counter for Kayn: