Attack Damage61.036 ( + 3.2 )
Attack Speed0.644 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP589 ( + 85 )
HP Regeneration8 ( + 0.6 )
Armor30.88 ( + 3.5 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana100 ( + 0 )
Mana Regenration0 ( + 0 )
Every spell Rumble casts gives him Heat. When he reaches 50% Heat he reaches Danger Zone, granting all his basic abilities bonus effects. When he reaches 100% Heat, he starts Overheating, granting his basic attacks bonus damage, but making him unable to cast spells for a few seconds.
- Cost: 20 Heat
- Range: 600
Rumble torches opponents in front of him, dealing magic damage in a cone for 3 seconds. While in Danger Zone this damage is increased.
Rumble torches his opponents, dealing 175/210/245/280/315 (+110% Ability Power) magic damage in a cone over 3 seconds. This spell deals 60/65/70/75/80% damage to minions.
Danger Zone Bonus: Deals 150% damage.
- Cost: 20 Heat
- Range: 20
Rumble pulls up a shield, protecting him from damage and granting him a quick burst of speed. While in Danger Zone, the shield strength and speed bonus is increased.
Rumble tosses up a shield for 1.5 seconds that absorbs 100/130/160/190/220 (+50% Ability Power) damage. Rumble also gains an additional 10/15/20/25/30% Movement Speed for 1 second.
Danger Zone Bonus: 50% increase in shield health and Movement Speed.
- Cost: 10 Heat
- Range: 850
Rumble launches a taser, electrocuting his target with magic damage and slowing their Movement Speed. Rumble can carry 2 harpoons at a time. While in Danger Zone the damage and slow percentage is increased.
Rumble shoots his opponent with up to 2 tasers, dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage and applying a stacking slow of 15/20/25/30/35% for 2 seconds.
Danger Zone Bonus: Damage and slow percentage increased by 50%.
- Cost: No Cost
- Range: 1750
Rumble fires off a group of rockets, creating a wall of flames that damages and slows enemies.
Rumble launches a line of rockets that creates a burning trail for 5 seconds. Enemies in the area have their Movement Speed slowed by 35% and take 140/210/280 (+35% Ability Power) magic damage each second.You can control the placement of this attack by clicking and dragging your mouse in a line.
Rumble Ally Tips
- Try and pace yourself to stay in the Danger Zone to maximize your effectiveness. It is easy to overheat if you rapidly use your abilities.
- Try and keep targets in the range of your Flamespitter. It can deal a lot of damage overtime.
- If you are winning a fight you can use your ultimate to wall off an escape path.
- Strong against:
Rumble Enemy Tips
- Watch Rumble's Heat bar carefully. If you see him Overheat, go in for the kill while his skills are disabled.
- Rumble's ultimate can deal a lot of damage if you stay inside the area of effect. When you see the missiles falling, move out of the way as quickly as possible.
- Rumble deals almost entirely magic damage. Build some Magic Resistance to reduce his damage.
- Counter for Rumble: