Attack Damage63.54 ( + 3.3 )
Attack Speed0.694 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP565 ( + 95 )
HP Regeneration5 ( + 0.75 )
Armor39 ( + 4 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana377.28 ( + 43 )
Mana Regenration7.2 ( + 0.6 )
Maokai's basic attack also heal him on a moderate cooldown. Each time Maokai casts a spell or is struck by an enemy's spell, this cooldown is reduced.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 600
Maokai knocks back nearby enemies with a shockwave, dealing magic damage and slowing them.
Maokai smashes his fist into the ground, releasing a shockwave. Nearby enemies are knocked away from him and all affected enemies take 65/105/145/185/225 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage and are slowed briefly.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Range: 525
Maokai contorts into a mass of moving roots, becoming untargetable and dashing to the target. Upon arrival, he roots the target.
Maokai transforms into a moving mass of roots, becoming untargetable and dashing to the target.Upon arrival, he deals 50/75/100/125/150 (+40% Ability Power) magic damage and roots the target for 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4 second(s).
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Range: 1100
Maokai flings a sapling to the target area to stand guard. More effective in brush.
Maokai flings a sapling, which stands watch for 0 seconds. Saplings will chase nearby enemies, detonating on proximity, dealing 25/50/75/100/125 +6/6.5/7/7.5/8% [+[1% Ability Power]%] Target Max Health magic damage and slowing enemies struck by 35% for 2 seconds.Saplings placed in brush last for 0 seconds and cause a larger explosion, dealing double damage over 2 seconds to all enemies hit.Maximum 300 Damage to non-Champions, doubled for brush.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 3000
Maokai summons a colossal wall of brambles and thorns that slowly advances forwards, damaging and rooting any enemies in the path.
Maokai summons a colossal wall of brambles and thorns that slowly advances forwards, dealing 150/225/300 (+75% Ability Power) magic damage and rooting any enemies struck for (2.4 to 2.4) seconds, increasing with distance travelled.
Maokai Ally Tips
- Saplings can be tossed into brush for empowered effect - but don't stack well.
- Try looking for flanks or other situations where Nature's Grasp is unavoidable or takes enemies by surprise.
- Maokai's passive makes him extremely durable against focus fire from spells - so long as he can still basic attack something.
- Strong against:
Maokai Enemy Tips
- Saplings will chase the first enemy that gets too close, but detonate after a few seconds or if they collide with other enemies. Be especially careful around brush sapling, as they are much more dangerous.
- The cooldown on Maokai's self healing is heavily gated on how many time you hit him with spells. Careful about wasting abilities on him.
- Maokai will avoid taking damage while he's using Twisted Advance, so don't waste your spells.
- Counter for Maokai: