Attack Damage55 ( + 3.5 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP575 ( + 90 )
HP Regeneration6 ( + 0.5 )
Armor40 ( + 3.4 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana300 ( + 60 )
Mana Regenration8.5 ( + 0.8 )
Spellcasts empower Taric's next 2 basic attacks to deal bonus magic damage, reduce his spell cooldowns, and attack in quick succession.
- Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana, all Charges
- Range: 325
Heals nearby allied champions based on charges stored. Bravado-empowered attacks grant a charge of Starlight's Touch.
Spends all charges to heal nearby allied champions for 30 (+20% Ability Power) (+0) (1% of maximum Health) per charge, up to 30/60/90/120/150 (+0) (+0) at maximum charges.
Maximum charges: 1/2/3/4/5Bravado-empowered attacks grant 1 charge of Starlight's Touch.
- Cost: 60 Mana
- Range: 800
Passively increase the Armor of Taric and any allied champion with Bastion.<br><br>Actively shields an ally and grants them Bastion for as long as they remain near Taric. Taric's spells also cast off the ally with Bastion.
Taric's spells will also cast from a nearby ally protected by Bastion.
Passive: Bastion increases Armor by 0 (10/12.5/15/17.5/20% of Taric's Armor).
Active: Blesses an ally with Bastion and shields them for 8/9/10/11/12% of their maximum Health for 2.5 seconds. Bastion lasts on the target until a new one is chosen.
- Cost: 60 Mana
- Range: 610
Taric readies a beam of starlight that, after a brief delay, deals magic damage and stuns enemies.
Readies a beam of starlight that, after 1 second, deals 90/130/170/210/250 (+50% Ability Power) (+0) magic damage and stuns enemies for 1.25 second(s).
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 400
Pulses cosmic energy onto nearby allied champions after a delay, making them invulnerable for a short duration.
After a 2.5 second delay, pulses cosmic energy onto nearby allied champions, making them invulnerable for 2.5 seconds.
Taric Ally Tips
- The cooldown reducing component of Bravado makes Cooldown Reduction items like Frozen Heart, Iceborn Gauntlet, and Spirit Visage exceptionally powerful on Taric.
- Using Starlight's Touch at lower charges makes its healing less Mana efficient, but can greatly increase Taric's sustained damage via Bravado.
- Rather than saving Cosmic Radiance for the last moment and risking someone dying during the delay, it can be more beneficial to cast it as soon as you know a teamfight is guaranteed to start.
- Strong against:
Taric Enemy Tips
- Taric's ultimate, Cosmic Radiance, has a long delay before its effect. Try to quickly assess whether to disengage the fight or attempt to kill his allies before it goes off.
- Taric reduces his spell cooldowns by basic attacking enemies with Bravado. Try to kite him in teamfights and punish him for approaching the minion wave in lane.
- Counter for Taric: