Attack Damage51.208 ( + 3.1 )
Attack Speed0.644 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP489.32 ( + 74 )
HP Regeneration5.5 ( + 0.55 )
Armor29 ( + 4 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana377.24 ( + 43 )
Mana Regenration11.5 ( + 0.4 )
When Nami's abilities hit allied champions they gain Movement Speed for a short duration.
- Cost: 60 Mana
- Range: 875
Sends a bubble to a target area, dealing damage and stunning all enemies on impact.
Sends a bubble to target area, dealing 75/130/185/240/295 (+50% Ability Power) magic damage to enemies, and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
Ebb and Flow
- Cost: 70/85/100/115/130 Mana
- Range: 725
Unleashes a stream of water that bounces back and forth between allied and enemy champions, healing allies and damaging enemies.
Unleashes a stream of water that bounces back and forth between allied and enemy champions.
On Ally Hit: Heals 65/95/125/155/185 (+30% Ability Power) Health and will bounce to a nearby enemy champion.
On Enemy Hit: Deals 70/110/150/190/230 (+50% Ability Power) magic damage and bounces to a nearby allied champion.Bounces to each target only once, and hits up to 3 targets. The damage and healing value is modified by (%) each bounce.
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 Mana
- Range: 800
Empowers an allied champion for a short duration. The ally's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and slow the target.
Empowers an allied champion's next 3 basic attacks, causing them to slow the target by 15/20/25/30/35% (+[5% Ability Power]%) for 1 second and deal 25/40/55/70/85 (+20% Ability Power) bonus magic damage. Lasts for 6 seconds.
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 2550
Summons a massive Tidal Wave that knocks up, slows, and damages enemies. Allies hit gain double the effect of Surging Tides.
Summons a Tidal Wave from Nami's position. The wave knocks up enemies and slows them by 50/60/70%, dealing 150/250/350 (+60% Ability Power) magic damage. The duration of the slow increases based on how far the Tidal Wave has traveled, with a minimum duration of 2 seconds and a maximum of 4 seconds.Allies hit by the wave gain double the effect of Surging Tides.
Nami Ally Tips
- Aqua Prison has a long cooldown, make sure to use it at the right moment.
- Using Ebb and Flow during an engagement with enemy champions will help sway the battle in your favor.
- Nami's ultimate can come in very handy for initiating on enemies who are far away.
- Strong against:
Nami Enemy Tips
- Aqua Prison is a very powerful ability with a long cooldown, take advantage of the situation if Nami misses this ability.
- Tidal Wave has a very long range but travels slowly, be aware of when it is coming your way as you can move out of its path.
- Try to avoid fighting an opponent affected by Tidecaller's Blessing, it lasts a short duration so waiting it out can help you greatly.
- Counter for Nami: