Attack Damage61 ( + 2.75 )
Attack Speed0.638 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP571 ( + 86 )
HP Regeneration3.75 ( + 0.65 )
Armor28 ( + 3 )
Magic Resistance30 ( + 0.5 )
Mana348.88 ( + 38 )
Mana Regenration8.176 ( + 0.7 )
Whenever Lucian uses an ability, his next attack becomes a double-shot.
- Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana
- Range: 500
Lucian shoots a bolt of piercing light through a target.
Shoots a bolt of piercing light through an enemy unit, damaging enemies in a line for 85/120/155/190/225 (+NaN% Attack Damage) (60/70/80/90/100% of bonus Attack Damage) physical damage.Piercing Light's cast time decreases slightly as Lucian gains levels.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 900
Lucian shoots a missile that explodes in a star shape, marking enemies. Lucian gains Movement Speed for attacking marked enemies.
Fires a shot that explodes upon enemy contact or reaching the end of its path. The explosion deals 85/125/165/205/245 (+90% Ability Power) magic damage and marks enemies for 6 seconds.When Lucian or his allies damage a marked target, Lucian gains 60/65/70/75/80 Movement Speed for 1 second.
- Cost: 40/30/20/10/0 Mana
- Range: 445
Lucian quickly dashes a short distance. Lightslinger attacks reduce Relentless Pursuit's cooldown.
Quickly dashes a short distance.Whenever Lightslinger hits an enemy, Relentless Pursuit's cooldown is reduced by 1 second (doubles to 2 seconds against champions).
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 1400
Lucian unleashes a torrent of shots from his weapons.
Lucian moves freely while firing rapidly in a single direction for 3 seconds. His shots collide with the first enemy they hit and each do 20/35/50 (+10% Ability Power) (+25% Attack Damage) physical damage. The Culling does 200% damage to minions.Lucian may use Relentless Pursuit during The Culling.Reactivate The Culling to cancel early.
Lucian Ally Tips
- For optimal burst, try to combine Relentless Pursuit into Piercing Light.
- Ardent Blaze actually explodes in a star pattern. Try to line it up so the spokes hit enemy champions.
- Once you have chosen an angle for The Culling, you cannot change it. Pick your moment well!
- Because of Lightslinger, Lucian benefits more from Attack Damage than he does from Attack Speed.
- Strong against:
Lucian Enemy Tips
- Lucian has strong burst, but little sustained damage.
- Lucian cannot change the aim of The Culling. Take advantage of this by avoiding the angle of the bullets.
- Piercing Light does not give Lucian extra Attack Range. He still needs to find a target in range to line up his shot. Avoid Piercing Light by anticipating the angle Lucian will choose.
- Counter for Lucian: