Attack Damage63 ( + 4 )
Attack Speed0.625 ( +0%)
Critical Hit Chance0 ( + 0 )
HP585 ( + 88 )
HP Regeneration7.5 ( + 0.7 )
Armor39 ( + 4.25 )
Magic Resistance32.1 ( + 1.25 )
Mana300 ( + 45 )
Mana Regenration7.25 ( + 0.6 )
Urgot's basic attacks and Purge periodically trigger blasts of flame from his legs, dealing physical damage.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 800
Fires an explosive charge at the target location, dealing physical damage and slowing enemies caught in the explosion.
Urgot fires an explosive charge, dealing 25/70/115/160/205 (+70% Attack Damage) physical damage and slowing enemies hit by 45/50/55/60/65% for 1 second.
- Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 Mana
- Range: 490
Urgot shields himself, slowing himself while he unloads his weapon on nearby enemies. Prioritizes enemy champions Urgot has recently struck with other abilities and triggers Echoing Flames.
For 4 seconds, Urgot shoots at a nearby enemy 3 times a second, dealing 12 (+0) physical damage per shot, locking onto champions recently damaged by his other abilities. He also shields himself, absorbing 60/90/120/150/180 (+0) damage.While firing, Urgot loses 125 movement speed but has 40% slow resistance and can walk over minions and non-epic monsters.Applies on-hits at 33% damage. Cannot critically strike. Minimum of null damage to minions.
- Cost: 50 Mana
- Range: 475
Urgot charges in a direction, trampling non-champion enemies. If he catches an enemy champion, he will stop and hurl them out of his way.
Urgot charges forwards. If he catches an enemy champion, he will stop and hurl them behind him, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+50% Attack Damage) physical damage and stunning them for 0.75 seconds.Non-champions take the same damage but are knocked aside.Cannot cross terrain.
Fear Beyond Death
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Range: 1600
Urgot fires a chem-drill that impales the first enemy champion hit. If that champion falls below a health threshold, Urgot judges them weak and can execute them.
Urgot fires a chem-drill, impaling the first enemy champion hit. Deals 50/175/300 (+50% Attack Damage) physical damage and slows for 4 seconds by up to 75% based on the victim's missing health.If the victim falls below 25% health while impaled, Urgot may recast this ability, suppressing the victim and dragging them in for execution. Activates automatically if the target is below 25% at the end of the effect.When Urgot executes a victim, nearby enemies flee in terror for null seconds.
Urgot Ally Tips
- Pay attention to your individual leg's cooldowns, as they make for a signficiant portion of your damage
- Land Corrosive Charge or Disdain to lock on to target's with Purge - a great way to trigger multiple legs in rapid succession.
- Save Fear Beyond Death for opponents you know are already too weak to survive. It's especially good for picking off fleeing foes.
- Strong against:
Urgot Enemy Tips
- Urgot relies heavily on blasting opponents with his legs, which have their own cooldowns and only detonate when he attacks in the direction they are facing. Avoid getting hit by multiple.
- Urgot can deal and absorb tremendous amounts of damage with Purge, but slows himself while firing.
- If you are struck by Fear Beyond Death, do your best to avoid falling below the execution threshold (25% of your Maximum Health) until the effect times out.
- Counter for Urgot: